Social Media Audit
It’s important to keep tabs on your social media presence, and see how it compares to your competitors. This will help you understand what changes you need to make, in order to improve engagement and reach more people.
Here are a few things to take into account:
– What platforms are you using?
– How often are you posting?
– What kind of content are you sharing?
– Are you tagging other accounts, or using hashtags?
– How are people responding to your posts?
A social media audit is an important step to take before implementing a new social media strategy. The audit will help you understand which platforms are best for your brand and how you can create content that works for you. This will save you time and energy in the long run by focusing on the platforms that are right for your business.
- Which of your platforms is currently producing the most engaging content?
- Are all the about us sections completed and optimised?
- Are all your Social Medial pages connected to each other?
- Are all your Social Media Pages a reflection of your brand and in line with your Website?
- Follower count for each platform
- Response time and what this means (Facebook only)
- Brand consistency and tone
- A priority matrix for you to complete